Monday, December 18, 2006

A Letter to Ahmadi Nejad from a Palestinian Preisoner :

One Palestinian, who had been in Israel prisons for 18 years and has released 3 months ago, wrote a comprehensive letter to Ahmadi Nejad according to his policy about Holocaust. This letter has been published in Lomond Newspaper in the date of December 5 2006. Now I translate parts of this long letter here, of course I'm not very good in translating, so if there are some mistakes forgive me:

(Before Reading: it doesn’t mean that I confirm all about this letter)

"… First of all let me to produce myself for you. My name is Mahmood Alsafadi and its only 3 months that I released from Israel prison. I've been in Israel prisons for 18 years.
From the date you've became the president of the Islamic Republic of Iran, I continued your prospects about Holocaust. I do respect your statements against America's policy and Israel. And of course I know your absolute right to have nuclear power.
But I want tell you something honestly, that your hasty statements about Holocaust denial, I mean macabre Jewish genocide, and denying those gas chambers and the historical atrocities of Nazis, irritates me. Mr. Ahmadi Nejad, when you are declaring these words in this way, it means that you know nothing about Hitler's genocide industry. It seems you and those who deny holocaust, poorly know about this matter. You are like a person who is standing above a well and shouting and just hear his voice reflection. Mr. Ahmadi Nejad, a person in the situation of you, shouldn’t commit a big mistake like this, because this mistake will hurt you and your people.
I myself confess, like millions of Palestinians and Arabs, I was in thought that Holocaust is a legend made by Israelis. But during these 18 years I found it an absolute right that now one should deny it. …"

Holocaust Exist

Holocaust Is not Abstract


Of course we have an up to dated holocaust in our prisons in Iran, tortures for political prisoners are unbelievable, Shame on this regime.


if you are intrested to know more about Holocoust, Click Here.

No comments: