Thursday, December 14, 2006

Our View On Holocaust

Ahmadi Nejad, The illiterate president of Islamic Republic is using the Holocaust as a cover to his and the regime malefaction. Iranian people have never seen human right after revolution, and because of it other countries denounce this regime. Surly Ahmadi Nejad and Islamic Republic use holocaust as a weapon to defend themselves from reproofs.
Surly Holocaust exists and I want to tell other people especially those European, this is not our opinion about holocaust, this is a fact that Islamic Republic president uses as a foxhole.

One day one of my American friends asked me: "I know your president is not legally elected and your people hate him, but I can see in television are many people are gathered in place that he is speaking and love him."

Then I told her those groups you saw in television are made from 2 parts. The first part and the largest are those people who are getting salary from these regime without any decency, like Basijies (as I mentioned before in my last Post). So they need this regime. And the second part is those people who are really deceived with Islamic Republic in many ways. Some of them really believe that if they say something against leader or regime, they would meet an extreme torture from GOD!!This group consists of underclass people. This regimes policy is to keep people needy to itself.

Again I tell the world, holocaust is not something abstract. No one can deny it.

No comments: